Have you ever wandered through the beauty sections of Target and wondered which new, shiny bottles you should try this time? Target is a very affordable store. Maybe you told yourself you can afford to buy a handful of bottles at a time until you find one you love. While that may be realistic, Target has developed a beauty box now that consists of maybe 6 samples (some full-size items) along with a coupon for $3 off of $15+ of a beauty purchase.
The cost for all of the above is… ONLY $7! That’s pretty crazy. If you plan to use the coupon, then it’s like you get the box of samples for only $4. Some samples can last you a surprisingly long time too!
In my box, I received:
- Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes)
- Acure Brilliantly Brightening Day Cream (1 fl oz)
- bliss Fab Foaming Face Wash (1 fl oz)
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Body Lotion (2 fl oz)
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Soft Waves Tropical Banana Sea Salt Spray (60 mL)
- Schick Intuition F.A.B. razor (full size)
Here are the descriptions that were listed in the beauty box:
- Simple Facial Wipes – I have used similar cleansing wipes. I don’t see much difference between these and the Neutrogena makeup wipes I already use nightly.
- Acure Day Cream – I really like how lightweight the day cream feels. I will update and let you guys know if I see any results out of this sample since it claims to even out skin tone. It does have CoQ10 so it may work well! We shall see…
- bliss Face Wash – This foaming face wash smells so good! And it definitely gets the job done. If you are looking for a new face wash, this one could be the one! It’s $10 for a full bottle on Target’s website.
- Eden Body Lotion – I like the smell of this body lotion. It is not too greasy like some lotions can seem.
- Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Spray – I have the full-size version of this sea salt spray already. It does work but it can leave a kind of sticky residue. You have to use it really sparingly and after that, you need to wash your hair and start over. What I mean is that you can’t wake up and spray some more and start over without washing in between… I also dislike anything banana sooo I may be biased on my dislike for this one.
- Schick Razor – I don’t usually find any difference between razors. I use a razor from the Dollar Shave Club normally. I can’t say that I saw a difference.
So while I only found maybe half of these products to be worth purchasing again… the fact that I got all of this for basically $4 and that I was able to try these products out before I bought them. I appreciate the possibility of saving myself from wasting money on buying full-size products to try out.
And I was NOT compensated for this post. I purchased my Target beauty box all on my own!
Target Beauty Boxes sell out quickly usually. If you sign up for emails, it should notify you the moment the beauty boxes go on sale. That is how I bought this one. If you buy a Target Beauty Box or if you bought this August Beauty Box and want to share your thoughts on the products, PLEASE do leave a comment below! I would LOVE to hear from you!